Become a Volunteer
WELCOME TO OUR VOLUNTEER PAGE
We are often looking to recruit volunteers to help us provide our services. This can mean helping with a specific group or activity once a week, or working behind the scenes, eg, admin or fund-raising. We are always open to suggestions if you feel you have an interest or skill that you are able to offer. All our volunteers are fully trained and supported.
Why volunteer with us?
There are many reasons why our volunteers come to Mary Frances Trust to help us deliver our services. These are just a few:
- to gain hands on experience in a new field
- to gain experience that may help with finding work
- to make new contacts and friends
- having been touched by mental health issues in some way
- to have an interesting role
Opportunities available now
- Cafe volunteer for our Cafe at Brickfield in Epsom on a Friday morning
- Walk volunteers for our walks in Epsom
- Cycle ride leaders for our rides around Leatherhead
- Social media volunteer
- Publicity – helping to raise the profile of the charity in different ways
- Leaflet Distributors Distributing leaflets & posters to GP surgeries and other organisations in all areas
- Fundraising on a small or large scale depending on experience
Please contact our Volunteers Co-ordinator, Louise Laudy, for a chat about these volunteering opportunities and how to apply.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meanwhile . . .
Click the link below to take a look at our latest Volunteers’ Newsletter: