Become a Volunteer
WELCOME TO OUR VOLUNTEER PAGE
We are often looking to recruit volunteers to help us provide our services. This can mean helping with a specific group or activity once a week, or working behind the scenes, eg, admin or fund-raising. We are always open to suggestions if you feel you have an interest or skill that you are able to offer. All our volunteers are fully trained and supported.
Why volunteer with us?
There are many reasons why our volunteers come to Mary Frances Trust to help us deliver our services. These are just a few:
- to gain hands on experience in a new field
- to gain experience that may help with finding work
- to make new contacts and friends
- having been touched by mental health issues in some way
- to have an interesting role
Opportunities available now
- Massage therapist for Friday mornings in Leatherhead
- Badminton buddies for our badminton group at The Rainbow Centre
- Publicity Helping to raise the profile of the charity in different ways.
- Leaflet Distributors Distributing leaflets & posters to GP surgeries and other organisations in the Dorking & Banstead areas
- Fundraising on a small or large scale depending on experience
Please contact our Volunteers Co-ordinator, Louise Laudy, for a chat about these volunteering opportunities and how to apply.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com
Meanwhile . . .
Click the link below to take a look at our latest Volunteers’ Newsletter:
Our volunteer, Melvyn distributes leaflets for us in Leatherhead and Ashtead. Could you do that in Dorking or Banstead?:
We are looking for a volunteer to provide massage sessions at The Crescent Centre in Leatherhead on Friday mornings.