We’re excited to support End Stigma Surrey (the mental health anti-stigma and discrimination campaign we are part of) in organising an LGBTQ+ Wellbeing Event at Bourne Hall, Ewell on 4 November, 2pm-5pm called “Love Without Labels” to celebrate and support LGBTQ+ people in the community.
You can expect music, art and mental health. Bar and hot food served. Full schedule to be confirmed but it will include:
- Surrey Rainbow Choir performance
- Outline Launch, LGBTQ+ Support Service
- Anti-Stigma Mental Health Performance
- Meet Surrey LGBTQ+ community groups
- Stalls including an MFT stall
- And much much more..
The event is free, open to everyone but you will need to book your place on Eventbrite
Please help us spread the word to everyone around you – follow us on Facebook and Instagram and share with your networks!