Our July show, aired on Monday 5 July at 9pm, was dedicated to Co-Production Week (5-9 July) and celebrating the crucial work and contributions of our Advisory Group.
On the agenda we had:
– a panel discussion with Redeka, our Co-Production and Community Engagement Worker, as well as Taryn and Mark, two members of our Advisory Group talking about what Co-Production is and what it’s like to be an Advisory Group member.
– a monologue by Keri who reflects on how her involvement in the Advisory Group has led her to imagine a world where mental health stigma wouldn’t exist (you can read Keri’s monologue in our blog section too).
We then focused on exploring ways to support your wellbeing, including:
– the power of journaling with MFT client Chris and MFT Arts Facilitator Taryn (you can read Chris’ blog on journaling in our blog section too!)
– the role of good nutrition and physical activity with Michael, MFT’s Elmbridge Co-Ordinator
If you’ve missed it, you can listen to the show again by clicking on the audio file below:
How to listen to the shows going forward
The show is pre-recorded and then broadcast on Surrey Hills Community Radio (an internet radio) on the first Monday of every month at 9pm. You can listen live while it’s being aired from your smartphone or tablet, laptop or even car radio – read further instructions on the Surrey Hills Community Radio website.
Alternatively, if you can’t listen live, we’ll share the Listen Again link after the show in this section of our website and on social media so you can catch up.
How to get involved with the show
This show is all for you, about you and about your wellbeing, so we want to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com with the subject line “The Wellbeing Hour” if you’d like to:
- suggest a topic to be featured or discussed on one of the shows
- suggest a song to be played out during one of the shows
- suggest an activity for one of the shows to engage our listeners
- provide feedback so we can improve
- answer questions asked during one of the shows (make sure you follow the deadline)
- submit any piece in response to an activity set out during a show (make sure you follow the deadline)
be involved in the making of the shows (whether as a presenter, interviewer, project manager, segment producer, sound editor, idea generator, intro and link writer, advertiser, you name it! We can provide some training if you have no prior experience)
- have any questions you’d like to ask
- come on the programme as a guest.