Have you, or anyone you care for, used any of the following mental health and wellbeing services over the past two years?
If the answer is yes, the Surrey mental health support teams would love to hear from you to help improve future services. If you feel able to share your thoughts with us and take part in one of the engagement sessions listed below, please contact Stuart Deacon at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07891 005 973 (call or SMS) to book your place. All are welcome but spaces are limited, so please get in touch as soon as possible.
In-person (numbers are limited and please choose only one of them):
- Friday 8 July, 10am-12pm at Park House, Randalls Road, Leatherhead, KT22 0AH
- Monday 4 July, 1.30pm-3.30pm at Moorcroft Community Centre, Old School Pl, Westfield, Woking, GU22 9PB
- Wednesday 29 June, 10am-12pm at Redhill Methodist Church, Gloucester Road, Redhill, RH1 1BP
Online (choose the right session(s) for you – you can book more than one):
- Wednesday 6 July – Community Connections: 7.30pm – 9pm
- Wednesday 13 July – Safe Havens: 1pm – 2.30pm
- Thursday 30 June – In-Reach: 2pm – 3.30pm
- Monday 27 June – Mental Health Citizens Advice Services (MH CABs): 1pm – 2.30pm
The Zoom link to each session will be sent with your booking confirmation.
For more information, you can download our posters:
Thank you in advance to taking the time to take part and share your views! Your feedback is very important to us!
The Mary Frances Trust Team.