For Stress Awareness Month in April 2023, we have asked our clients how MFT might have helped them to learn how to manage their stress and anxiety and this is what they have said:
- Yoga classes – Saara’s online class on Thursday 1-2pm is fab!
- Accepting that we have struggles and that through changing our thinking and behaviour we can have a more positive future – go on Angie’s wellbeing courses!
- Acknowledgement that the symptoms of mental challenges affect our physical health vastly and the sharing of our experiences with others has helped us to spiral less.
- Receiving validation from peers, facilitators and volunteers in groups has really helped us – connection with others is so beneficial.
- Having a safe platform to share challenges, thoughts and experiences with people who understand has been really supportive.
- Insight provided by others has given us a new perspective on how to manage and move forward for a better outcome to our concerns and worries.
- Arts and craft activities provide a therapeutic environment which enable us to feel calmer – for example Taryn’s online papier mâché course has been really fun.
- The variety of wellbeing courses, groups, and activities that MFT offer, provide something for everyone.
- Peer support is invaluable for providing ideas and inspiration on how to move forward on issues and gain confidence in setting boundaries.
- The various groups have helped improve social connection and build confidence in speaking with other people.
- MFT virtual platform sets goods boundaries allowing us to flourish and grow in a safe environment.
If you would like to become a client of MFT to benefit from all our free activities, courses and groups, register with us online now. You’ll then be contacted within two working days to set up an initial appointment where we will discuss with you your goals and how we can best support you to achieve them. After the appointment, you’ll be able to book yourself on any of our activities by contacting our office at email@example.com, or on 01372 375 400 or SMS 07929 024722.