UPDATE: We’re now running face-to-face activities as well as online. Please visit our calendar page and course list for more information. We ask everyone to read our guidance before attending face-to-face groups or our online participation guidelines for online groups.
We still also offer mental health and emotional wellbeing support on the phone or via video call but it is by appointment only so please contact our office (scroll down) to book.
Safe Haven, our crisis support service, remains open every day 6pm-11pm for people going through a mental health crisis.
Anyone struggling with their mental health
- If you are aged 16 and over and would like to access mental health or emotional wellbeing support, we can help! No need for an official diagnosis or to be referred to by a mental health professional. You can register yourself!
- If you’re not already using our services, you will need to complete our online registration form to receive our support. We will follow up with a phone call to check how you’re doing and discuss how we can help.
- Once you are registered with us, you can book a 30-minute telephone appointment or join one of our online wellbeing/peer support groups and activities. Scroll down for more details. 👇
- You can also phone or email the contacts listed below to ask for advice and information. 👇
People who are in mental health crisis
- If you’re in mental health crisis, you can visit our Safe Haven service in Epsom every day from 6pm until 11pm as long as you don’t have any COVID-19 symptoms. The service is only open to people in crisis and is located: The Larches, 44 Waterloo Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8EX
- There are other Safe Haven services located in Guildford, Woking, Redhill and Aldershot. Find out where they are by downloading our Safe Haven brochure.
- Anyone visiting any of our Safe Havens will be required to wear clean face covering. If you come without one, one can be supplied. Our staff may provide visitors a face mask if they think their face covering is inadequate.
- We also run virtual Safe Havens for anyone in crisis who can’t leave their homes, either because of having COVID-19 symptoms, having to shield themselves or someone from their household, or just feeling too anxious to go out. Visit our Safe Haven page for more information.
Thirty-minute telephone or video call appointments
- We offer telephone or video call appointments of up to 30 minutes so you can talk more in depths about the feelings and issues you may be experiencing.
- Please note these are not counselling sessions but mental health support conversations.
- You’ll need to book in advance by calling our main office or calling the person you’d like to speak to directly. See numbers/emails below. 👇
Groups and activities
We offer face-to-face activities as well as continuing online groups, courses and activities, from peer support groups, physical activities and wellbeing courses to interest groups and arts & crafts. Please visit our calendar page and course list for more information.
All online activities are delivered via video conferencing platform/App, Zoom. You’ll also find step-by-step instructions of how to download and use Zoom.
Please read our Online Participation Guidelines before you join any of our online groups to ensure you and others have the best experience.
Please read our Covid safety guidelines before attending our face-to-face activities.
MFT don’t have what you’re looking for? You can also access any online group or class available on the Surrey Virtual Wellbeing Hub which lists all online activities provided by mental health organisations in Surrey designed to improve and/or maintain your wellbeing. Definitely worth a visit!
Managing your wellbeing
For further information on how to manage your wellbeing during this time, please read:
Mary Frances Trust’s main office: 01372 375400. Please note that if it goes to answerphone, you’ll need to leave a voicemail and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can (generally within 24 working hours, Monday to Friday, except for bank holidays).
The phone numbers listed below will be answered during working hours, Monday to Friday from 9am until 4pm (except bank holidays). If you phone outside of these hours, please leave a voicemail and someone will respond as soon as they are able to.
Parvin, Banstead, Epsom & Ewell Co-Ordinator: 07380 857 701 or email@example.com
Ruby, Mole Valley Co-Ordinator: 07414 530043 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Joe, Elmbridge Co-Ordinator: 07961 478625 or email@example.com